When words fail to convey a serious message into the hearts and minds of millions, at times like these, we need an alternative method to reach out to our fellow humans. Whether they are the old citizens, young-adults or kids, there is always a medium of connecting to a living body apart from speech. And one of those methods is the language of art. It plays the role of a perfect simile or metaphor to speak out the underlining truth that we often fail to understand.
We want to show you the everlasting power of art and hereby listed some drawings that will fascinate your ability to reconcile our contemporary society.
1. Aren’t we all an example of this illustration?
2. The destruction of oceans/seas and their creatures.
3. R.I.P to every fruit that belongs to its tree.
4. In an attempt for a safer place, we lost our innocence.
5. Growth and change can be good and bad at the same time.
6. Repetitiveness is a dangerous disease for mental health.
7. The difference matters in the big picture.
8. Circus has evolved in ways we never thought of.
9. See, that’s not how it really works.
10. Solutions are always there, only if you give a closer look.
11. Cute illustration of the Water Cycle.
12. Jesus walking on water was a true miracle.
13. When will parents understand the effect of divorce on children?
14. More about showing it off than humbleness.
15. If a man is the head of the family, the woman is the neck, get it?
16. Extortion of the needy by the capitalist.
17. When your other body parts get more attention than your face.
18. Kids have too much pressure nowadays.
19. All they want is a crisp story to broadcast.
20. Inhumane act with the right to consume.
21. The sad reality of the poverty and hunger.
22. Manipulating where our sources flood in.
23. What else do we sacrifice to fit in?
24. When power and protection are misused.